Answered By: Ian Hertz Last Updated: May 12, 2017 Views: 84
In order to find any electronic journal or ebook by its title, if we subscribe to it, please follow these steps:
1. Access the library’s home page
2. Access the E-Journals & E-Books link
3. Type the name of the journal in the search box, for example: Journal of Monetary Economics
4. Determine the date of publication you require and click the database name’s link (for example, we have 1975-present for this journal in ScienceDirect)
5. In most databases, you can browse volumes or can search your topic or article name and it will limit your searches within that item only, if you followed the above steps.